Get Paid What You Are Owed
Protecting Worker's Rights with Honesty and Precision

Valencia Failure to Pay Wages Attorney

Missing Wages From Your Former Employer? Call Markson Pico LLP.

In the matter of not being paid termination wages due you can make a legal claim against your employer. At Markson Pico LLP, our Santa Clarita wages lawyer  can provide the legal assistance you need to accomplish this. Our firm offers a free, initial consultation in which you can discuss your situation with an attorney. We can tell you more about the options available to you and what the next best option is for your situation.

Missing your final pay from your former employer? Contact Markson Pico LLP online or call (661) 434-4333 to schedule a free case evaluation.

When Should I Recieve My Final Check?

In California, according to the California Department of Industrial Relations, an employee who is discharged by his or her employer should be paid all of his or her wages, including accrued vacation time, immediately when terminated. Whether you quit, are fired, or are laid off, you should be paid in a timely manner after being separated from your employment. If you quit your job, you should be paid within 72 hours. 

Exceptions To The Final Pay Rule

If an employer fails to pay you, he or she may be subject to a penalty. The only exception to this is if you are being temporarily laid off with a firm date as to when you will be returning to work. In that case, your employer may pay you on the next regularly scheduled pay day.

Speak With A Wage Law Attorney Today

If you have been terminated from your employment anywhere in the Santa Clarita Valley in California and your employer has failed to pay the wages owed you at the time of being terminated, you should consult with a Santa Clarita employment law attorney at our firm to discuss the matter. Our firm is well-versed in state and federal law concerning employment and can advise you on your legal rights and undertake legal action to rectify the matter. We have helped countless clients in the greater Santa Clarita area in resolving all types of employment, wage, overtime, and other disputes.

Contact a Santa Clarita Employment Law Attorney at (661) 434-4333 if your employer has failed to pay wages owed you at the time of termination.

Contact Us Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.